Saturday 14 April 2007

Welcome!

Hello everyone
I am the Brass Jester
Although you can read my 'real' profile elsewhere; this is my normal name.
I am a founder member of Halesowen Boardgamers; we play boardgames of all kinds.
During the school holidays, some of the member's children attend; last year I decided to introduce them to Role-playing games. The original game was run using AD&D 2nd Ed rules and was an attack on a goblin lair.
This fired their imagination and more games ensued. I changed the setting to Talislanta over the course of the holidays.
The adventures were written up and posted on the Halesowen site. I have re-posted them here for consistency.

I may also post comments about RPG's in the past, I ran a 'Danger International' campaign from 1986 to 1989, off and on I play 'Golden Heroes. I also write stuff for 'Timelord', the fantastic 'free' Dr Who RPG (available on-line.)

No comments: